if ya wanna see.........

If you wanna see the two beautiful burgundy Hellebore sisters, go to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and check them out. AWESOME! maddie up on the rainy ridge, back in a misty and foggy ?Spring? day in Fairy Holler, overlooking a shrouded English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee where the titmouse and wrens and Cardinal husbands and wifes are frantically foraging in the new feeder in the front Fairy Gardens and the Towhee's are scratching beneath in the leaves of the slumbering beds
Hey Maddie, I can't see the pics on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, only the replies. Could you send me the pics? Once, someone posted another way to get to alt.binaries...etc, but I lost the link when I changed computers.
Gloria

Hi Gloria --
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.html Above will get you to Maddie's pictures. But i don't see any replies? HTH

told2b wrote:

thank you sweetie, that was extremely kind of you!!
(((huge Maddie hug))))
Thanks, that's the link I had before. With my news server, the posts are displayed just like they are in here. A topic or header and replies. When you click on a header, it downloads the pics, and the replies are comments on the pics. Maddie's topic/header was not there, but the replies to her post were. I like the way the pics are displayed on the link you posted.....MUCH better. Thank you very much!
Gloria