Identifying spots on the underside of chili plant leaves

Hi,
I'm growing several varieties of chili plant indoors and I've noticed lately there are some nasty looking white spot appearing on the underside of the leaves this is on about 10 of my plants now and I'd like to know what it is and how to get rid of it.
This is the first time I've grown anything so any help would be very appreciated
I've included a link to a hi res image and would be extremely great full if someone could give me some information
http://tinyurl.com/mpwn57
Thanks in advance
--
David JR

David JR said:

I've not yet been able to determine what that is, but I see it sometimes on my pepper plants. It will start on the occasional seedling while still under light in the house, and does not seem to spread, even though the plants are in very close proximity. (I've looked at a lot of pictures of diseased pepper leaves, and yours is the first I've seen that shows what I've been seeing.)
I have one plant with this symptom this year. It seemed to be improving when I moved the pepper plants outdoors, so I transplanted it along with the others. I should take another close look soon, to evaluate how it it doing now.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:43:20 +0100, David JR

It's edema.
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/pp/notes/oldnotes/gp3.htm
Penelope