Identifying plant

I live in Schapdetten, Germany
Hallo Gartenfreunde, in our garden there's a Cophea (i think it's a Cophea). Does anyone knows the name of this plant?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wopper/51597661 /
Ich bin gespannt!!
Viele Gre Klaus Wottawa
Is this plant a vine or is it part of the bush in the photo?
Klaus Wottawa wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:57:00 +0200, "Klaus Wottawa"

The large yellow flower isn't any Cuphea I know. It might be a Hypericum calycinum.

uk.rec.gardening (partly from myself) is Hypericum olympicum or similar.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

ich danke fr die guten Antworten Thank You for the good answers Klaus