identify weed?

Anyone know what this is?
http://www.amherst.edu/~jkprice/weedsm2.JPG
Found a clump of it behind a rosebush next to the house. It's about 2 ft tall with lots of stalks. It's a weed, just one I don't remember seeing before.
Thanks,
Janet
Looks like Juncus effusus (soft rush)
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

Thanks--that looks like what it is. Another invasive plant to get rid of, just what I need.
Janet
Nah not invasive, quite nice looking backlit. Give it to a neighbor with a pond.
Hi Janet
Its looks like Juncus effusus just coming into flower. Its more of marsh lover but will usually grow in ordinary garden soil (its no invasive).
Mat
-- Mattt