Identify Unknown Houseplant

Page 2 of 2

kinds of shoots - I think it is a Gollum or Fingers (now that I look at it, it's a Fingers). I also have pregnant onions going wild from a plant I've had for over 15 years, orn-something, in the onion family and also in the orchid family in some way - flowers about twice a year. Also, a lovely Boweia volubilus that has never given babies yet. My grandma's cactus and succulent cuttings got me started at a young age.