Identify this sempervarium?

Can you tell me what the name of this Sempervivum is? See link below
http://www.inkweb.com/images/4d_1.jpg
Looks like those Hens and Chickens but I am sure there will be some with their "really" name.
--

Betsy
"chaz" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Once a cultivar is separated from its source and name, that's usually it for ever knowing which it is, because there are hundreds and hundreds of them most of them exceedingly similar. You can rule out a few like cobweb leek for lack of fuzz, & you can rule in those with more yellow than red in the green leaves, & select a certain size group -- & still have about 500 choices.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html