Identify seedlings

I did not mark several seedlings, but know what the possibilities include. Anyone know a source on the web with pics of flower seedlings?
higgledy wrote:

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/wildseed/photoalbum.html
HTH
higgledy wrote:

What you can do is post them to the news:alt.binaries.pictures.gardens newsgroup and ask someone to identify them.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening Since 1969
Do seedlings of Black-Eye Susans have little hairs on the leaves? I think so but not 100%.
higgledy wrote:

Sure do.
http://www.wintersown.org/wseo1/Seedling_Photos_R/IMAG007A.JPG
Thanks. That is what I have.