Identify Flower Photos

Page 2 of 2
FragileWarrior wrote:

Click on the ads and "Forest Wanderer" gets money.
Those pictures are nothing to write home about IMHO.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

But I didn't. Didn't even notice them. I guess if he's a spammer, he's a poor one.

He's a spammer because he's a bad photographer??

No, he's a spammer because he posts dull pictures, puts a link in a newsgroup, all to get you to click on his ads. Forest dahlias? Give me a break.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

You actually clicked on his ads????? And last time I checked, bad photographers weren't illegal.

No, I didn't, I didn't even see them, but it's not a matter of bad photographs. Enjoy the site, I guess, if that's what interests you.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
expounded:

Not particularly but I can't say it took more than sixty seconds out of my life to take a look at them and suggest a name.
BTW, do you think spammers stop back to say "thanks" a lot? I have to say this is the first time I ever saw it happen. How 'bout you?

Yes, I do. As a matter of fact there's been some pretty contentious threads with spammers who at first tried sucking up and then ended up arguing their right to exist, which, of course, they do, but don't expect me, or a lot of others around here, to throw roses at their feet and greet them with open arms. You can, which you seem inclined to do. Go for it.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Which "others" do you presume to speak for? I'm making a list and checking it twice.

No, you just like to argue. Buh-bye!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

There's nothing wrong with that.
;-p
Janet.

But I didn't come herefor an argument! ;->
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

No, you came here to point fingers, call newbies names and pretend there are legions of imaginary supporters behind your every post.

I just hate it when people I like squabble. Some where, some how, there must have been a miscommunication because I know you are both good people.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

In this particular subthread I was joking with Janet. I do that a lot. Others seem to need to be hostile and nasty. That's their choice.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Uh huh. Nuthin' hostile or nasty about THAT remark, was there?

Hmmm... sometimes arguing too much brings you into troubles and gives you a bad reputation. ;o)
expounded:

Lily-livered usenet bluff confirmed.

At least I don't lie.

CYA!

: :::sigh::: So now you're calling me a liar? You really do suffer from last word itis, don't you? Where you came up with this is beyond me, but, now, go right ahead, you need it.....
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
expounded:

Killfile leaking ALREADY?

Thanks. Am I back in your killfile again now? Good. I win. THX BYE

No, I don't use a killfile, never have, so you were never in it in the first place. You win nothing except in your own obviously childish mind. What I'm really puzzled about is how you came around to calling me a liar. Are you just poking at anything to make trouble? Seems like it.
As for me pointing fingers, the subject was dead way back up thread. You seem to be the only one still thrashing around about it. Get over it, the horse is dead and if you kick it much longer you'll just get rotted flesh all over your shoes.
Now, like I said, you need it. Have that famous last word. Yes, you can continue to provoke me, but all you're doing at this point is looking more and more foolish.