Identify Flower Photos

I have a lot of flower pictures that I have taken. However, I do not know what several of them are. You can see my generic descriptions. I like to take the photographs, but I have no idea what most of these flowers are.

Would anyone here be able to help me name my flower pictures?

Forest Wanderer

Forest Wanderer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

The second one in the first row is a Coneflower (Echinacea), I believe, but the specific name for the type with the droopy petals will have to be provided by someone else.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

I believe the flower you have identified as Bleeding Heart is actually Fuschia. Marilyn

Reply to
Marilyn

Fuchsia variety "Dark Eyes", I believe.

Reply to
Charles

Spam in my eyes.

Reply to
Travis

Travis wrote in news:juDDi.1688$h06.294 @trnddc03:

Why?

Reply to
FragileWarrior

The message from FragileWarrior

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Janet Baraclough wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk:

Oh, well, then let's kill him right now. I mean, REALLY, just slaughter him and think nothing more of it.

Oh, yeah, I didn't notice that ads at all so I guess it's only SPAM for the folks who go looking for it.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

In article , FragileWarrior him and think nothing more of it.

Eh, you forgot where we stick his head on a post as a warning to others of his ilk.

That's always my favorite part;-)

Reply to
Billy

Billy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

Is that before or after the disemboweling? I always forget...

Reply to
FragileWarrior

If I remember my English etiquette correctly, the disemboweling precedes the drawing and quartering which is followed by the head on the spike bit. Public executions are so bland these days, don't you think?;-)

Reply to
Billy

Click on the ads and "Forest Wanderer" gets money.

Those pictures are nothing to write home about IMHO.

Reply to
Travis

Billy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

And Usenet ones are even more dreary. All those cries of, "Off wit' 'is head!" but, in the end, no one does squat and the mob just goes home, has a cuppa and looks at flower photos on the 'net.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Travis wrote in news:9mNDi.1743$h06.1130 @trnddc03:

$h06.294

But I didn't. Didn't even notice them. I guess if he's a spammer, he's a poor one.

He's a spammer because he's a bad photographer??

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Ann wrote in news:sgrvd3t7but6gj1uvn592g6f9lsev6vqdc@

4ax.com:

You actually clicked on his ads????? And last time I checked, bad photographers weren't illegal.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Well, if you do (look at his bland pictures), you reward his audacity by making him money from his fraudulent representation.

Reply to
Billy

Billy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

Don't you have to click on the ads? I didn't even see any ads. And some folks use free photo sites that plant ads around their photos without their consent and without payment to the photographer for dupes who click on them.

I think this is a lot of sound and fury signafying nada.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Thank you very much this is good information. Yes, some if not most are cultivated flowers but some are not. I plan to continue posting more as I find them.

Thanks again for the great information. All of you who posted it. I am sure this will help others also.

I plan to visit a local conservatory soon and get some pictures there also. I am not the greatest photographer and don't plan to quit my day job! :)

But it is fun and I appreciate the replies and ability to learn.

Thanks!

Reply to
Forest Wanderer

On Sep 5, 10:37 am, FragileWarrior