identification - possible a kind of agave

Hello
I have a small plant I would like to identify. I searched in the Internet and from what I've seen it should be a kind of agave. If somebody knows any more details it would really help me alot :-)
I have 4 pics of the plant: http://www.flickr.com/photos/76229043@N00/sets/72157594344247551 /
Regards
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.gr wrote:

It could be a Sempervivum. Try to find a picture of 'Grey Lady' in a book or on the Internet. Your pics remind me of this plant. HTH
told2b wrote:

Well, it seems I got confused with my initial estimation... Some agaves looked quite alike (the most alike from other plants I had seen) but.. you are right. I looked at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sempervivum) and they look the same.
Thanks alot :-)
This is definetela sempervivum. Beleive me, I should know, I have 1.000 diffrenet semps. Would you swap plants with me next summer?