identification - possible a kind of agave

Hello

I have a small plant I would like to identify. I searched in the Internet and from what I've seen it should be a kind of agave. If somebody knows any more details it would really help me alot :-)

I have 4 pics of the plant:

ibob17

It could be a Sempervivum. Try to find a picture of 'Grey Lady' in a book or on the Internet. Your pics remind me of this plant. HTH

Reply to
told2b

Well, it seems I got confused with my initial estimation... Some agaves looked quite alike (the most alike from other plants I had seen) but.. you are right. I looked at wikipedia

and they look the same.

Thanks alot :-)

Reply to
ibob17

This is definetela sempervivum. Beleive me, I should know, I have 1.000 diffrenet semps. Would you swap plants with me next summer?

Reply to
renee