Identification for three wild flowers in New Jersey - September

Please identify the three wild flowers (six photos) at:
http://tinyurl.com/6vs43
The flowers were found around an apartment complex. If the web-page is not accessible, please go to:
http://photos.yahoo.com/shahswim
and select the "Plants" album.
Thank you.
I think plant 21 is some variety of persicaria (knot weed). I think plant 22 is probably thread-leaf coreopsis - variety names are zagreb and moonbeam. I'm not sure about plant 23 - at first I was thinking euphorbia snow on the mountain, but in the closeup it looks like fuzzy flowers of some sort, not bracts.

swim learning said:

Plant #21 -- some type of smartweed (Polygonum). It would take a real close look at the stem sheaths and other details and a good key to say which one.
Plant #22 -- Tickseed-sunflower (Bidens). Need really close look as to possible species. Watch out--these set seeds that are prickly and love to work their way into your clothes. I remember my mother trying to suck these out of my clothes with a vacuum cleaner. She was not happy...
Plant #23 -- A boneset or throughwort (Eupatorium). Can't say which species.

snipped-for-privacy@someplace.net.net (Pat Kiewicz) wrote in message

Thank you. This seems to be the correct identification for all the three plants.