Identification

I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by checking various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower and so on. Anyone know it?
Thanks
John
says... :) I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by checking :) various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower and so on. Anyone :) know it? :) :) Thanks :) :) John :) :) :) http://www.colby.edu/info.tech/BI211/PlantFamilyID.html ??? http://www.cnr.vt.edu/DENDRO/DENDROLOGY/idit.htm ???? http://www.bcpl.net/~cadavis/cmapig/identification_keys.html ???
--
Lar

to email get rid of the BUGS
Lar wrote:

Thanks, Lar
do you know any that will help me identify a perrenial ?
John
///Owen\\\ wrote:

Try this one
www.northscaping.com/Tools/LandscapePlantSearch
RosietheRiviter wrote:

Thanks, Rosie
John

UK and Europe orientated, but lots of plants grow all over the world:~)
http://www.crocus.co.uk/findplant2 / http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantselector/default.aspx
Jenny