Identification

I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by checking various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower and so on. Anyone know it?

Thanks

John

Reply to
///Owen\\\

In article , snipped-for-privacy@nospamshaw.ca says... :) I found, and LOST, a website that let me identify plants by checking :) various boxes..... time of flowering, colour of flower and so on. Anyone :) know it? :) :) Thanks :) :) John :) :) :)

???
????
???

Reply to
Lar

do you know any that will help me identify a perrenial ?

John

Reply to
///Owen\\\

Try this one

RosietheRiviter

Thanks, Rosie

John

Reply to
///Owen\\\

UK and Europe orientated, but lots of plants grow all over the world:~)

JennyC