ideas about garden pest

I have looked and looked for a pic online to identify this particular pest. At least I think it is a pest...I thought at first it might me a red spider mite but these bugs are much bigger than I ones I have read of.
They are red for sure, and look like a spider, but 3 of them cover a cherry tomato.
Might they be really big spider mites or some other odd creature?
Ideas welcome, I know I have not given you wonderful folks much to work with.
Thanks!