id this plant please

HI:
I have a houseplant that is not doing well but I have to figure out what it is before I look up the cure, obviously :-) I think I knew at one time what it was but I don't remember. It almost has the same colouring as a wandering jew but it is more sturdy and it had really tiny insignificant flowers at one time.I don't have a picture of it unfortunately
TIA
Sally
Is this it: http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week123.shtml
Maranta leuconeura, aka prayer plant?
Sue
--
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMearthlink.net
Zone 6, South-central PA

it
what
I wonder if it might be Ludesia discolor?
--
elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA
http://community.webshots.com/user/elott63