id this plant please

HI:

I have a houseplant that is not doing well but I have to figure out what it is before I look up the cure, obviously :-) I think I knew at one time what it was but I don't remember. It almost has the same colouring as a wandering jew but it is more sturdy and it had really tiny insignificant flowers at one time.I don't have a picture of it unfortunately

TIA

Sally

Reply to
Sallyrat&Sweetie

Is this it:

leuconeura, aka prayer plant?

Sue

Reply to
SugarChile

Maybe a Callisia or Gibasis species?

Are the flowers sessile on a spike or on a much branched panicle?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

I wonder if it might be Ludesia discolor?

Reply to
Elizabeth

Thanks

but it isn't a Callisia, Giasis, Ludesia discolour or Maranta leuconeura. It has been so long that I can't remember what the flowers look like but I think they were sessile

Thanks for trying!

Reply to
Sallyrat&Sweetie