ID this plant

Hi I moved into my house a couple of years ago and we had a plant outside the front of the house. Now the plant is dying and I would either like to replace it, or fix it. But I have no idea what the plant is or what is wrong with it, can anyone help. I can't seem to send picture on this group so if someone could contact me I will send it via email to them,

Reply to
cuddlejunkie

Try posting to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Reply to
Charles

This is not a binary group.

Reply to