ID this plant?

Bought several at a prestigious annual plant sale (long drive) for property line after hedge removed.
Loved the "feathery" foliage. Not cheap but very attractive. Lost the tag and no info on receipt (volunteers staffing registers) shows only amount. Local nursery can't ID. Vaguely remember might begin with "C" but by no means certain.
AFAIK, it is supposed to grow 3' + and have small yellow flowers.
Will try to upload pics and hope somebody recognizes plant.
http://tinypic.com/r/21jbn6w/5
Well, I got one uploaded, but can't get back into Photobucket for the other. Have had nothing but trouble with that puppy...! Maybe I should try the other site somebody suggested recently.
HP
On 6/17/2013 5:53 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Cosmos.
On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:52:35 PM UTC-7, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Thanks, but I don't think so. Small yellow blooms. Will try to post better picture.
HB
On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:23:10 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

Golden Shower Coreopsis, perhaps.
Boron
On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:37:28 AM UTC-7, Boron Elgar wrote:

I checked pix on-line and I think you called it, Boron. Now I can sleep o'nights! That plant had been in garden so long I'd forgotten, if I ever knew.
Web sites commented about keeping dead-headed. They're so right!
Huge thanks!
HB
I che
On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:29:41 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:

Ouch, wait - I am losing my mind.
The plant you responded to is the one I *just bought* at plant sale.
I messed up by referring to a plant "that had been in garden so long...".
That one is ANOTHER plant I need to ID. If nursery doesn't call it, I will post pic.
Sorry about confusion.
HB