ID This Mystery Plant?

http://cards.webshots.com/cp-103308071-AubX-album/343915986jGrvsy
Seedlings of this plant were given to me back in June, with no identifying labels. Anyone know who they are? Local garden centers are stripped bare, so I haven't been able to match them up with anything. They just bloomed this week.
Doug Kanter wrote:

Who cares. That chickenshit website is full of popups.

Block them, moron.
Cableone doesn't have pop-up blocker?
That really sucks.
You should get a different server that does!!!!

They look like 4 O'Clocks to me. Do they bloom in the afternoon? Around 4? :)
They will also reseed right where they are and come back year after year.
Mirabilis jalapa, the so called "Four o' Clock".
Its a tuberous rooted tender perennial that flowers the first year from seed.

Thanks, both of you. Yes, by the way, they bloomed late afternoon.

Outside of the window offering "Join" or "View" I immediately saw the photos.
I have two that a neighbo dug up and handed to me a couple of weeks ago. They are already blooming, only mine are flourescent pink, she called the 4 O'Clocks. Pretty cool huh!
Kate
: >> http://cards.webshots.com/cp-103308071-AubX-album/343915986jGrvsy : >> : >> Seedlings of this plant were given to me back in June, with no : >> identifying labels. Anyone know who they are? Local garden centers are : >> stripped bare, so I haven't been able to match them up with anything. : >> They just bloomed this week. : >> : > : > : :
What a cowinkidink, eh?

LOL! Yup, sure is!