ID Plant - Flower?

Can anyone identify this - what I guess is a flower? It's on the new Fiona Apple cd cover and nobody has a clue what it is. You might get a better view on her actual website, but I'm including a direct link to the image as well:
http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cvr7lf.jpg
Official website:
http://www.fiona-apple.com /
--