ID Palm Tree

This one came up wild. I thought it was a bush until I started trimming. There is a large trunk in the center about 2-3 feet diameter about 4-feet up from the ground, and smaller "trunks" all around it.
View of entire tree, looking north http://tinypic.com/r/2zi0kd2/8or.... http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE01.jpg.html
View of entire tree, looking west
http://i62.tinypic.com/2gy83gi.jpg or... http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE02.jpg.html
Close up of main trunk http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE03.jpg.html
Anyone know what it might be?
The main trunk is about 1-ft from a concrete block wall, and the smaller trunk on that side is almost touching it. No choice on the small trunk - it has to be cut back. But I'm wondering if the large is also too close to the wall and roots could damage it?
Thanks in advance!
Snuffy
This must be the wrong group to ask. Can anyone recommend another forum?
in message This one came up wild. I thought it was a bush until I started trimming. There is a large trunk in the center about 2-3 feet diameter about 4-feet up from the ground, and smaller "trunks" all around it.
View of entire tree, looking north http://tinypic.com/r/2zi0kd2/8or.... http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE01.jpg.html
View of entire tree, looking west
http://i62.tinypic.com/2gy83gi.jpg or... http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE02.jpg.html
Close up of main trunk http://s249.photobucket.com/user/sammybinsnoozin/media/TREE03.jpg.html
Anyone know what it might be?
The main trunk is about 1-ft from a concrete block wall, and the smaller trunk on that side is almost touching it. No choice on the small trunk - it has to be cut back. But I'm wondering if the large is also too close to the wall and roots could damage it?
Thanks in advance!
Snuffy
Another question --- now I can't get any of these photos to show up. Maybe that's the reason no one is responding?
[...]
On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 10:10:19 AM UTC-7, Snuffy Hub Cap McKinney wrot e:

ybe that's the reason no one is responding?

in message

There is a large trunk in the center about 2-3 feet diameter about 4-feet up from the ground, and smaller "trunks" all around it.

trunk on that side is almost touching it. No choice on the small trunk - i t has to be cut back. But I'm wondering if the large is also too close to the wall and roots could damage it?

I saw all the photos.
HB
On 1/07/2015 5:21 AM, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:

So did I but since very few palms grow where I live, I had no idea what they might be.
Well, let's see if any palm lovers have wandered over this way...