ID needed, please.

Hi!
Anyone know what these are? They were a hand-me-around from a former acquaintance.
http://www.foxhatgames.com/~adelle/flowers.html
They are pictured a little past peak. The main flower consists of multiples of this small cone. These are secondary blooms along the stem. Unfortunately, we had heavy rain when they were in full bloom.
--
Adelle
[please remove the obvious to respond]
Adelle wrote:

Looks like Creeping Bellflower (Campanula rapunculoides) or some other Campanula. They are usually invasive. HTH

Hmmm. Possibly. It looks a little like the picture at Wikipedia for Clustered Bellflower (Campanula glomerata), but its hard to tell. So far, a Google search hasn't produced a picture I can positively identify as being the same flower.
Thanks!
Adelle

Thank you for suggesting it was a form of campanula. It is indeed Clustered Bellflower (campanula glomerata).
Adelle
Adelle wrote:

Glad you made a positive ID. Check out Paghat's site. She has pics and info on 20 different campanulas, three of which are glomerata.
http://www.paghat.com/garden2.html