ID house plants please

Hi,

I have 3 (maybe 4 as 2 look kinda but not completely similar) different houseplants that were here when I bought the house a year and a half ago, so I kept them as I had no plants otherwise. They seem to be "keeping their own", not dead, but not spectacular growing either, but maybe because I never put them in bigger pots and it's winter? Here they are:

'm sure they're common, but I'm dumb when it comes to houseplants. If I know what they are, I can look up how to take care of them, or if they're even worth keeping. The one of 2 in the basket on the right in picture 2 kind of looks like what's growing in the pot to the left of it, but looks different to me too. There's another one in that basket which is better seen in picture 3. I have the plants in my windows, here in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks much.

Reply to
DK1000

I forgot to say that the plant in picture 3, is in a hanging pot, and it has two long bare green stems, that are flexible, that go down to the floor, and then some along the floor, maybe 6 feet long each. I think those long stems may have had leaves at one time, but since fallen off, as probably not enough light. Should I cut those long stems off, let them grow as is, or somehow get them up into the window light? Thanks again.

Reply to
DK1000

plant 1 looks like golden pothos, or maybe philodendron.

image two includes a boston fern, a "lucky bamboo", and one other--maybe a palm of some kind?

image 3 is two plants, probably you are asking about the "lucky bamboo" (dracaena sp.)

Reply to
Treedweller

Thanks much, Treedweller. Now I have something to look up and go onto for info.

Reply to
DK1000

it till the soil can't hold any more water. It "could" be a golden pothos, but I think that one yellow leaf is about to fall of, and isn't consistent with the rest of the leaves.

Reply to
Suzy O

it till the soil can't hold any more water. It "could" be a golden pothos, but I think that one yellow leaf is about to fall of, and isn't consistent with the rest of the leaves. > >

3 plants here. A fern

Reply to
Cereus-validus-...........

Thanks much everyone for the info, looks like I'll keep them as now I know how to take care of them.

Reply to
DK1000