ID FOR HOUSPLANT

Can someone please ID this for my friend?

It's on the binary site sent by me Garland Grower.

Thanks!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garland Grower" Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.gardens Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 11:26 AM Subject: I.D NEEDED FOR HOUSEPLANT

My friend thought this looked like a corn plant but not sure. the thing > got > really huge and she cut the tops off and put in water and put the rest > outside for the summer. I said it looked like some king of Dracaena, but > not sure. > Does anyone know what this is? > > >

Garland Grower