ID a vine?

Hi, all. This vine has sprung up in my yard, and I'd like to find out what it is. I've tried some of the online things where you enter a plant's characteristics; they seem pretty poor when it comes to vines. The leaves are rather dark green, about three inches long, and heart-shaped like a morning glory, but more elongated. The flowers are cream-colored and star-shaped, less than 1/2" in diameter and grow in clusters. They are also very fragrant. I'm in Jackson, TN, zone 7.

Reply to
dementia13

Milk vine? actually that is a long shot guess.

Reply to
Charles

What in the freak is a "milk vine" supposed to be?

The description of the vine is rather poor.

A picture would be much better.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Sounds like "black bindweed", also called "climbing buckwheat". It is a very common annual weed adored by bees. Sorry, I don't have the scientific name, but try a search by those common names and pictures will be available.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Copi

Reply to