I want to cover the soil surface of the pot

Hi,
I got cocos in a pot in my living room. I want to covered the soil surface some how. Do you think what I should use to cover it, moss, stones or what?
Thank you in advance.
--
Markjump

***The finest (smallest) grade of wood mulch. If you only need a small amount, dunno if it's sold other than big bags. Might save some for renewing the mulch from time to time, or use in the garden if you have one.
HB
Higgs Boson;941471 Wrote: >

Thank you. I don't understand what you meant. "wood mulch" = small piece of wood? "dunno" = ?
--
Markjump

Markjump wrote:

Why?
Markjump said:

recommended for a plant that might need frequent repotting.)
Outdoors, I generally use cocoa shells to dress up my pots. These tend to get dumped into the compost bin at the end of the season so something organic makes sense there.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."