I visited....

Maddie, Stephens post was a follow up to Janice.
a follow up to Janice.
I stand corrected. my apologies. I need to just lurk for awhile. and clear my head out.....................huge sigh maddie
paghat wrote:

I wouldn't recommend it. There are just too many of them. You would be likely to get carpal tunnel syndrome in your foot and tennis knee.

ahhhh the net granny!!!!! ((((((((((((((((huge hug))))))))))))))