I need some suggestions. I went a little crazing with some Crocosmia 'Lucifer' and some daylillies and I need to get them undeer control!

What is the best way to thin them I have other plants interspersed that they have swallowed up. The Crocosmia 'Lucifer' is the biggest problem all those little bulbs you can never remove them all. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Marc

I would LOVE to have that problem. If you lived close I would come over and thin them for you!
Atlanta
Marc

Too bad. I'm about 8 hours up I75 in Cincinnati.
It's a prety drive!:)
Marc