I need desperate help here guys and gals!!!!!!

Hi everyone!
I am doing this gift for my Papa for his birthday which is next week! It deals with researching all the apples (around a hundred varieties) in his orchard. Now, I am stuck with some-I can't find much about certain varieties. Please, could you take a look at the list below and send me all you know about each one, especially the things I list next to them. I need this information very, very soon since his b-day is next week! Thank you so much everyone!
Summer Russet (also called Sweet Russet): The History behind it
Red Baron: The history behind it
Earliblaze: the History behind it
Stark Jumbo: When are they usually harvested here (in MI) and how long can they be stored and the history behind it
Stark Earliest: Everything you can think of!
Jonadel: The history behind it
That's it, I think (I hope)!
Mandy

Browse here: http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/about/about.html
....and/or call the place. I'll bet you'll find someone who can help in some way.
If not, go here: http://www.fowlerfarms.com / ....and call the place. This is probably the largest apple grower in New York State. I'm suggesting it for this reason: Somewhere within an hour of here, in the Finger Lakes region, there's a research facility that has the largest variety of ancient apple trees in America. It might be the first link I gave you, or not. I have a book that would provide the name, but I loaned it to a friend. So, if you call Fowler Farms, you can probably find someone who knows the name of the place.
Are you serious?
Here in Canada we have a n ew one called "Ambrosia", an accidental discovery now taking the market by storm.
The best reference for Apple tree varieties is the 'Fruit, Berry, and Nut Inventory', put out by Seed Savers Exchange (www.SeedSavers.org). You can check with your local library, university, botanic garden, field station, etc. for a copy. For example, it lists the Red Baron as being developed at the University of Minnesota in 1969, and is a cross between MN 1500 (their private stock), Golden Delicious, and Daniels Red Duchess. Of course, you can always Google on the Apple variety and possibly find some results, as well.
Sherwin D.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Thank you everyone! I think I might have finished my search. I'm going to try to pick up a copy of that book you suggested. And yep, I'm serious about the 100! LOL