I need a 2-CYCLE OIL GAUGE

It's a OIL/GAS MIXING MEASURE CYLINDER FOR 2-CYCLE ENGINES. It's exactly like the adjustable measuring cups that Alton Brown (and other chefs?) on the Food Network uses. I'm sure that the same company that makes these also makes the one for measuring oil for gasoline. It's clear, with a sliding plunger that you adjust to the line for the oil/gas ratio you use. It is calibrated for US and Imperial gallons. The one I have was sold by Sears, Roebuck and Company many years ago. They don't have them anymore, in fact no employees remember them. Does anyone know of a source for buying these??

I bet they still have them in their parts catalog. Go to the sears service center, the folks that work there are usually a bit more knowledgeable. Or at least are more willing to thumb through the catalog.
Try this, the first few results aren't exactly what you're looking for, but similar.
http://shopping.yahoo.com/search ;?p=measuring+cup+oil http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=ratio+rite
Good luck.
Are you talking about this type of measuring cup but for oil/gas? http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_9/602-6942757-9109421?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin 0009WMRE
Here are some items I found
http://www.convention99.org/m/mi/MixMizer-2-Cycle-Fuel-Mixer.html
http://www.mastergardening.com/too-5096.html

You're not capable of understanding it. I don't waste my time that way.
From:    Doug Kanter- view profile Date:    Tues, Apr 25 2006 11:20am
You're not capable of understanding it. I don't waste my time that way.
____Reply Separator_____
What the hell are you trying to say?? Some of your posts make sense, but most of them sound like you forgot to take your medicine.