I'm pretty pleased with how these orchid t-shirts came out.

Habenaria rhodocheila, modeled by my 9-year-old, Sarah:
http://www.premdesign.com/orchidpics/sara_rhodocheila.jpg
Brassavola cucullata, modeled by my 8-year-old, Hannah:
http://www.premdesign.com/orchidpics/hanna_cucu.jpg
---Prem Orchid Art Related Products: http://www.premdesign.com/orchidpics / http://www.cafepress.com/speciesorchs001 / http://www.cafepress.com/speciesorchs002 /

Prem the Shirts are nice but the Models are the best thing you helped to produce. Cute little ones.
Dave
Cool! And are they for sale? Uh, the t-shirts, not the beautiful daughter.
DD

yes, the t-shirts are for sale...follow either of the links in my signature tag.