I'm Looking for Jasmine!

Hello!

I'm looking for the following jasmines:

Jasminum multipartitum Jasminum grandiflorum Jasminum leratii Jasminum dispermum JASMINUM VOLUBILE 'VARIEGATA' JASMINUM TORTUOSUM JASMINUM SAMBAC BELLE OF INDIA JASMINUM SAMBAC BELLE OF INDIA elongata JASMINUM PARKERI JASMINUM HUMILE 'REVOLUTUM' JASMINUM ANGULARE JASMINUM AZORICUM JASMINUM MOLLE and any other exotic jasmines.

Not interested in: J. Polyanthum j. officinale j. nitidum j. mesenyi j. nudiflorum

Thanks!

clew snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Mofo

Try Logees greenhouses on North St in Danielson CT I am sure they have a web presence and I know they do mail order.

Reply to
Beecrofter

Look in catalogs from the lower South for your Sambac. It used to be considered almost a weed here. Locally (New Orleans) two varieties seem to be available: one called Joan of Arc and another (which I have) called Grand Duke of Tuscany, which produces intensely fragrant little flowers so crowded with petals they look more like a cauliflower than a cabbage rose. It's a tender tropical--a few hours of freeze almost killed it last winter. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec