I'll post some pictures of how.........

I'll post some pictures of how my land lies if anyone is interested. otherwise, I'll back off and keep them to featuring the flowers now. madgardener

Post away. Someone may benefit from how you garden on the land you have.

USDA Zone 8
Just my personal rant but I seldom look at the pictures posted because all I see are close ups of flowers, not that they aren't quite pretty but just how many beautiful Shasta daisy shots are there. I love looking at pictures of *GARDENS*. Post away Maddie, I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more than seeing where your fairies live.
Val