I hope I didn't plant too late...

... I've planted numerous shrubs and trees here in Zone 5 over the past week. I've been watering them everyday. Boy I'd hate to see everything dead in the spring!
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:53:10 -0400, Kevin Miller wrote:

Mulch them. You'll be fine.
No, its not too late. You still have a couple of hours left!! HeHe :-)

That's actually how I've been looking at it! OCD
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:05:57 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"