I hate grass

Page 2 of 2
I'm new to this news group This is n intresting thread I had no idea that a garden group was going to be so much fun Oh and about the pesky kids just get a giant man eating fly trap and bate it with the kids ball problem solved. have fun with the chemicals and special Jamaican grass! ... :- ) Michelle

don't judge all of us loony and obsessive gardeners by one Troll............ madgardener glad that there's another new gardener to the newsgroup and hoping Michelle clues us in on where she gardens and what she likes later on............. madgardener up on the ridge, back in fairy holler, overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36