I got a pumpkin! What now?

I finally got a couple of pumpkins on the vine. Is there anything I should do now to have the energy of the plant go into making the fruits grow faster and larger?
x-no-archive: yes
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

Two things.
1. Regular watering. 2. Watch out for the neighborhood kids, especially as those pumpkins start turning orange.
(There was a thread here on purloined pumpkins, sometime last year. . . .)
-- dkra
--
dkraatmmiiidotixdotnetcomdotcom
[Subtract two thousand and (one plus two), plus the "." of course.]