I found an old friend/member of our gardening neighborhood!!!!

Just to let some out there who lurk and don't come from behind the bushes very often.......I have found an old friend and former member of our gardening neighborhood...........Zhanataya!!!! She is retired and living life happily with her retired hubby, Bill in the Southwest.......talked to her two weekends in a row (when me POS pay as you GO phone is free) and she sounds relaxed, happy and loves being back where she wanted to be when her sweet Bill retired. The garden moll (for those of you who remember who she is) will be sixteen soon, and Jake will be nine. Wow......time flies...........It's been five years since I saw her last, and four since I spoke to her.
life is good
maddie
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:39:12 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Indeed, Maddie. Please say hi to Zhan for me! I wondered where she had got to after she had been a regular contributor (like me) to rec.gardens in "ye olden days".
Geoff (a constant lurker)