I D this Plant

Does anyone know this plant:
http://i62.tinypic.com/20prpmh.jpg
On 4/06/2014 7:43 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Maybe a hawthorn ????? but without a closer pic of the flowers and foliage there really isn't enough detail to tell. If I was driving by and just saw what I can see int hat pic, I'd guess a hawthorn, but what type of hawthorn is not something I'd guess at.
On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 18:43:38 +1000, Fran Farmer

It's Washington hawthorn.