I am demanding a recall on summertime

I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.
Dan
The election will be held at the end of spring 2004.

Well, don;t count on my support your cause. I am more than satisfied with this past summers performance. My garden produced more than I and the wife could utilize or handle, and for the grass, it was almost a 24/7 chore, with the amount of rain and hot humid weather we had in this area, everything just kept growing out of control. My ponds are still above the normal level, and usually by this time of year are about 1 1/2 to 2 feet below the normal level. I'm still well above 12" higher than the intended pond height, and my piers are still under water, and fixing to become even deeper once uor rainy winter weather gets here.
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:24:17 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"

Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com Opinions expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:30:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@adsfgh.com (dstvns) opined:

Move down here to south central Texas. It's cooler than usual. 84 degrees. This lasts almost clear into December in the 70s and low 80s. Nights are cooler at 50-60something.
I assure you, spring and fall would be the seasons you'd want to recall!
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:30:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@adsfgh.com (dstvns) wrote:

Agree! Actually, I want *many* more...
Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.
snipped-for-privacy@meadows.pair.com wrote:

Count me in... as long as the replacements are perfect. :-)
Mary
from snipped-for-privacy@adsfgh.com (dstvns) contains these words:

I'm afraid it's out of stock, sir, we're not expecting another delivery until sometime next year. I have discussed your complaint with the Manager, he regrets that since you have removed some protective packaging and sampled the goods, they are non-returnable. However, as a gesture of goodwill we invite you to keep them free of charge, and suggest they may be useful as spare parts in other seasons.
Customer Services.
LOL, Very good.
--
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC
snipped-for-privacy@adsfgh.com (dstvns) wrote in message

Oh no. Now a republican felon will pay for the recall, and all the women of rec.gardens will get groped.
In our last fun filled episode, 8 Oct 2003 08:08:46 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com (simy1) proclaimed:

Promise?
Pam
snipped-for-privacy@adsfgh.com (dstvns) wrote:

You do understand that, even though this summer was less than perfect, if it is recalled, there will likely be a large number of seasons competing to replace it. I understand that the front-runner is a particularly chilly and unpleasant Austrian summer, and not even from one of the good wine reasons. If it does win, it may be hard to get rid of, since it keeps mumbling "I'll be back."
Personally, I'll take what I'm dealt, and hope for a better Summer the next time around.....
But, that's just my opinion.
I could be wrong.
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1200' elevation. NY WO G