hydroponics anyone? We can Help.

We are a San Diego based supplier of hydroponics, horticulture, organic and indoor growing environments. We specialize in the design, consultation, construction, and implementation of controlled green house environments. IGS maintains a friendly, knowledgeable store along with our internet based store and resource center. Hydro 101 offers general information concerning your hydroponics needs, this will assist you with homegrown plants, nutrients, pest control, propagation, irrigation, climate control, C02, cloning, lighting, and any other information you could use. IGS preserves stock of products including Canna Coco, American Agritech, Dutch Master, General Hydroponics, Advance Nutrients, Botanicare, American Hydroponics, Foxfarm, Hanna test equipment, and many more revolutionary new products. We are more then willing to answer any questions that you may have, please feel free to to submit a question online or simply just stop by. Here you can find a map of our location, business hours, and contact information.

Reply to
igshydro

What about weeds?

Reply to