Hydroponics and Cypress Mulch as a Medium?

Does anyone here have any experience with this? I have always used clay pellets and I am sick of washing and stepping on them.

MJ

Reply to
mj

No experience of hydro but compared to clay pellets mulch would be both chemically and biologically active. For example it may change the pH of your solution where clay wouldn't. there may be other effects.

David Hare-Scott