hydroponic perpetual garden

After 3 years of hydropoinc growing 1st on my deck 2005, and then in the backyard 2006, and in my new attached greenhouse to our home 2007, growing everything from caluiflour to strawberrys (strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries) being main hydroponic goal - i find it a very enlighting experiance. If any need to know questions, dont hesitate to get in touch with me.
In the outdoor 2006 trial run of 100 strawberry plants in NFT channels, using drip irrigation misters, 180 degree angle, the yield was 187.25 lbs off of those 100 plants.
In the indoor garden, I have planted 125 strawberry plants, but I elected to go with the vertical grow system from www.vertigro.com and each tower holds 32 plants + bunch onions at the top of each tower.
There is no bending, stooping, weeding, bugs, deer, birds nor rabbits to worry about with this style of growing