Hydroponic Help needed

Hi all,
Let me 1st get something out of the way. I'm growing veggies and need some advise from experienced hydroponic gardeners. Not pot growers... its 2 totally different animals.
My Setup: Drip System 25 gallon resivior 3 - 14foot troughs filled with cyrpess mulch as a growing medium. Flora Series nutes. feeding 30 minutes on 1 hour off.
Picture of it withour plants (need to take a current picture with the plants) located here http://www.phat-fx.com/plugins/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Anonymous-Album&id=misc_111
I am having to recharge my tank every 3 days and using close to 11 oz. of Gro, 9 oz of Micro and 4 oz. of bloom during the vegitative stage is going to break me. I buy the quart sizes for 32 dollars and this is going to break me.
So my question is, what can I do to keep my costs down and my harvest up?
I've heard of people using mirclegro tomato, epsom salt and nitrate for nutes but I am scared of killing all of my plants.
help! :)
On 7 Sep 2006 19:25:41 -0700 in

Try two hours off? Seems like a lot of watering going on there...
VF11 is actually pretty good for nutes, too, surprisingly. I've only used it a few times, but never had a problem.