Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum it looks brilliant and i just want to introduce myself my name is sam i am a director of the hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can help you with please ask

have a nice day and remember go and grow till you heart is content

Reply to
GoandGrowLtd

That was rude and unnecessary. Sam, we Yanks are not all like that, esp. on this NG.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Well then, let him learn English.

Reply to
Billy

I could help with punctuation...

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

The site itself is not any better than the message. It seems to me that both were composed by someone who has spent too much time texting or tweeting via a cell phone.

Reply to
David E. Ross