Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum it looks brilliant and i just want to introduce myself my name is sam i am a director of the hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can help you with please ask
have a nice day and remember go and grow till you heart is content
--
GoandGrowLtd

Add pictures here
✖

That was rude and unnecessary. Sam, we Yanks are not all like that, esp. on this NG.
HB
Add pictures here
✖
In article

Well then, let him learn English.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

✖
On Jul 29, 8:02 am, GoandGrowLtd

I could help with punctuation...
HB
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/2/12 1:20 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

The site itself is not any better than the message. It seems to me that both were composed by someone who has spent too much time texting or tweeting via a cell phone.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see