Hydrangea Problem

My Hydrangea had brown edges on the leaves so I applied Immunox combo systemic pesticide & fungicide...Now it looks worse! Here in Minnesota fungus is SOP in late summer but I never had it resist a fungicide. Anyone else had experience with Immunox and Hydrangeas?
I hope I didn't kill it! Ron H.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL! Send Email to RNHARSH at attbi.com of course you'll have to put it together correctly. Sorry for the inconvenience but it's the only way to beat SPAM.
Thanks for your comments. Actually I did talk to a local garden center and they said that it was a combination of heat stress ( we've been in mid 90's for a couple of weeks) and a fungal attack. They recommended a fungucide. I selected the Immunox because I had it on hand ( use it on the roses where it works great). The label neither included nor excluded Hydrangea and it claimed to be usefull on many garden and flowering plants. It did caution to try it on one plant before treating everything but since I only have one Hydrangea.....
Ron H.