Hydrangea Leaves Turning Yellow

I fear that some of my many and precious hydranges have contracted the horrific Yellow Leaf Syndrome. The bushes seem healthy otherwise; all have bloomed this year. Even one of my ES bushes has yellowing leaves.
I suspect that they need something like iron or whatever.
Can someone advise?
Thank you so much,