Hydrangea

I want to plant several Hydrangea bushes. Can anyone tell me what time of the year would be best to plant them?
Also is there a newsgroup where I can get more information about planting and caring for them.
Thanks
Go to google or whatever search engine you use and type in hydrangea and you will be busy all afternoon.
--

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well

you can work the soil.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

I planted more hydrangeas than a person should be allowed last year. I had some from the previous year that I dug up and transplanted between May-July (none of them suffered any shock). I planted new hydrangeas of many different varieties between June-August. I'm in zone 8a/b.
--
Tara