Hyacinth pods

Hello-
I have a small group of hyacinths that have boomed and withered. On the stalks were a number of 1-2 cm diameter pods which I pulled off and put aside. They are now each beginning to sprout a thin shoot. My question--can I plant these pods and produce new hyacinth plants? If so, can someone please supply instructions on how best to plant the pods?
Thanks,
Keith Bernstein
Keith Bernstein Wrote:

Hi Keith,
Just put them in the soil and in about 5 years you should see flowers. This site is for tulips, but the process is the same. http://tinyurl.com/8nexr
New
-- Newt
Hi Newt--
Thanks for the info. I'll plant them and wait.
Keith

Keith Bernstein Wrote:

Keith, You are very welcome! New
-- Newt