hyacinth bulbs?

I have normal purple hyacinth for years. This year the stalk with blooms formed these green pod shaped thingys after blooming. What are they and what do I do with them?
bonnie bedilla wrote:

They are seed pods and it is best to remove them if you want the bulb to bloom next year. If you decide to let them develop you should know that it will take two years (or longer) after you plant them before you get blooms from them.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850
You'd think after being in all those "Die Hard" movies, you'd have a better attitude.
They are the fruit. When they finally ripen and split open, you can plant the seeds and get more plants that will flower in a few years.