hyacinth bean

Would anyone have any of these seeds that they would like to share? Maybe at the end of the season? I had this vine last year, but unfortunately, I didn't plant it in time for me to be able to get seeds from it. It's a beautiful vine and I would love to have another one. This time, I will start the plants indoors, earlier, so I will be sure to get seeds for the following year. thanks

Bebra

NE PA zone 6b

Reply to
Barbara Yanus