How to search previous threads

Please, What is the name of the search engine that will bring me to all the old threads of this group. I do want to spare you oldtimers from constantly having to answer the same questions.

Reply to
Godisus

try

Snooze

Thank You

Reply to
Garland Grower

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godisus" Newsgroups: rec.gardens Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 3:43 PM Subject: How to search previous threads

Thank you for your consideration. Many people use Google to search the net:

this variant, you can search a newsgroup tailored to your area of interest.

The Outlook Express which came with Windows XP has a "Find" button. It's a similar search tool to the above, but when I use it reading rec.gardens, it defaults to search this newsgroup.

Regards.

Reply to
eclectic

Thanks again