How to put the bagger on

I have a craftsman self propelled mower that is 3 years old but I never used the bagger. I broke the side thing where the grass shoots out so I want to bag it now and for the life of me cannot find a way to put the bagger on. I tried for over an hour. Any ideas would be appreciated. Bklyngirl
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in

Find a site for that mower and hope they have instructions online? Call a dealer/service shop?